This Attorney will provide legal oversight of a back office support legal team with regards to the attorneys specific experience and knowledge of state and local laws and requirements. Legal representation of clients as required.
• Provides expert legal oversight, guidance and counsel regarding foreclosure defense, other consumer law cases that the attorney accepts.
• Examines and analyzes filings, makes recommendations.
• Determine whether filings, comply with state laws, regulations, or ...
Job Responsibilities and Requirements: Summary -Provides customer's and title and escrow staff with timely answers to title underwriting and escrow issues impacting their particular transactions -Works closely with sales manager and sales staff to target and develop new business -Develops and participates in client focused presentations on topics that impact our industry -Reviews and negotiates Indemnity Agreements and Escrow Funding Agreements; placement of Re-insurance; performs review of ...
We are expanding our network of Bosnian language interpreters/translator in Lees Summit and surrounding areas.
World Services is an interpretation and translation company that provides interpretation services nationwide.
We require at least one of the following criteria to be met when hiring interpreters for assignments:
• Native tongue in the language requested,
• An undergraduate or graduate degree in the language requested,
• Certification in court interpreting,
• Certification provided by a ...
Feb 23 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for jobs in the legal sector and makes searching for law jobs in Kansas City simple and convenient. Types of job listings may include positions such as attorney, legal secretary, legal administrative assistant, executive legal assistance, entry-level paralegal, corporate associate attorney, labor, employment associate attorney and many more. After finding a suitable job, you may wish to send in any vital documents, including your resume and a cover letter tailored to the specific job position you are applying for. The advertiser may prefer you to contact by telephone or through an alternative e-mail address.