OnePlus / Waste Edge Compactor Fullness Monitor System (sends compactor full notice & request for haul to your waste hauler)
Save over $2,400 vs. Manufactures Retail Price of $3,200
Gives You the Best of Both Worlds. . . Lower Waste Removal Costs & cleaner compactor area
Ideal for shopping centers, malls, industrial complexes, hotels and healthcare facilities.
The Fullness function accurately determines fullness levels in a waste compactor container and automatically sends pick-up reports to a designated PC.
Retrofittable to most new or existing waste compactors. No need to change compactors or haulers.
• System electronically monitors a compactor's activity and reports container fullness levels to a PC
• Saves you up to thousands of dollars each and every year by eliminating unnecessary pick-ups of partially filled containers. . .reduces pick-ups by an average of 25 % to 50%.
• Eliminates container overflow
• Eliminates employee involvement in checking and reporting container fullness levels
• System intelligence eliminates false 'Full' readings caused by jams and pressure surges
• Compactor usage changes due to seasonal activity and holidays are no longer a concern
• Timely pick-ups assure a cleaner, safer work environment
Standard Operation & Configuration
• The Monitor operates in conjunction with the WinEdge Software Program. (Communicates with 1 or up to 4000 Monitors)
• Monitor automatically reports 'Full' and 'Empty' compactor container status
• System controls access to use of a waste compactor, tracks and reports compactor usage
• Data retrieval is performed remotely on a PC including changes, additions, deletions or lock-outs
• A variety of management reports can be generated
Standard System Features
• Waste Edge Model Fullness Monitor
• Digital pressure transducer with snubber
• Easy to read LED display
• Built-in RS232 port
• Programmable spare inputs and outputs
• Power filter with surge protection
• On-board LED status lights
• Non-volatile memory prevents data loss during power interruption or extended power loss
• Built-in board level modems
• Automated 'pick-up' request sent to a Fax machine, in addition to a PC
• Card Reader: Alternative or additional means of accessing use of compactor with an ID card
• Phone Line splitter system: Enables a single phone line to communicate with up to 9 separate compactor monitors
• On-site indicator light: Lights when a successful call out has been made to order a pick-up
• Compactor Diagnostic Maintenance Modules: - Monitors compactor hydraulic system - Automatically notifies of need for service - Monitors oil level and temperature
Ad ID: 23716134
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list SLASH Expensive Trash Compactor Fees- Quick, Simple Install, ROI <3mos on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local