Description of Responsibilities:
Lead scientific efforts of Precision Particle Fabrication (PPF) process with wide range of materials for specific control release properties. Studies include:Identification of processing conditions, materials, and particle sizes
Characterization of flow performance (dissolved and melted)
Nozzle design (e.g. tubing diameter, annular spacing, orifice size, etc.) based on observed flow characteristics
Characterization of the effect of process variables (e.g. flow rates ...
Contact Devin at 815-756-1221 for more information
- BS-PhD in Chemistry or related
- 3+ years in powder coatings
- Develop and formulate new powder coatings products and technology
- Work closely with internal and external customers to translate functional requirements for developing new products
- Travel 10-20% for industry events, customer visits, etc.
- Support manufacturing in scale-up of new coating products
Apr 3 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Kansas City, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.